Monday, October 08, 2007

New Room

I must say that I've been up for a change lately... but we will be here for a while yet, so no major changes, which is okay. I'm content right now, but did go about making a small change for myself. Instead of working on other things that have been on my "list" for a longer time, I created a new project yesterday... I not only deep cleaned my bedroom, but did some rearranging. As a child I would routinely rearrange my bedroom, but as an adult I've scaled down a bit... but the bedroom was needing a change. And it got it! It's not only spit-spot clean, but flip-flopped around. It feels more like an actual bedroom now and seems so much more spacious. And there was only one item I did not return (a chair that's going to storage). Before, it felt like a room to shove all the extra things into (remember, we're in a tiny 2 bedroom apartment). I had the bed right in front of the door, and everything else was lined up along the back wall. Now, I think it will work out better if Fares is trying to sleep and we're awake as the bed is further from the door and if I have to go in to get ready, I'm not opening the door right on top of where he's sleeping. I really like the change and makes me happy I did it.

So, go look at Before

And here is after:



2 comments:

Mark and Ali said...

hi friend!
we miss you!
love the pics... keep it coming!
ali

Mark and Ali said...

hi! us again...
got your message... title. ha!
this has been our progression:

1. post office strike.
2. not unpacked
3. forgot
4. want to confirm items (vitamis, lotion, chest rub, jackets) ??
5. find a box and send out tomorrow

love you guys!