Monday, October 08, 2007

Company Picnic

Well, it's now been two weekends ago that we attended my company picnic. It was really fun! It was at a local "game" place. We had picnic food, then we played with the go-karts, Gabriela went on a kiddy-ride, and then she and I (separately) jumped on the trampolines where they put the harness on you and you can jump really high! That was fun, and people doing flips looked really cool, so I tried one... but the harness came up so high on my rib cage that it dug into me a bit on the flip, so I only tried once, but I did get pretty high. Then we went inside and did the arcade games and won tickets that could be traded in for chintzy toys (kids love that). And we got to enjoy it with our upstairs neighbor because she works for the same place I do. The girls really get along well and enjoy each other's company. Sorry, no pics, but it was a great day with perfect weather! And... free!

No comments: