We had no hot water for five days! It sucks to take cold, sponge showers. But friends were nice to let us use their showers, and it is now supposedly fixed. Here's hoping!
Why is it so much trouble to keep a smaller space clean!?? I think I have finally gotten my head above the water and it's much better now.
I am now beginning to despise all the little pieces of children's toys and toy sets...
Can little girls get PMS? hummm.... some days I wonder ;)
The other day Gabriela said something and I asked her "Why?" which is still a rather difficult question for her. She replied: "Why? Because because." :)
I love fall! And fall is officially here! Today (while at work) I watched golden leaves dance to the ground (parking lot) through the partial sunshine with the breeze. It just makes you feel so cozy and life feel more brisk.
Yeah for Fares! He is doing well in his classes!! And we've made friends with some neat Koreans!
My favorite tv shows? Desperate Housewives (3rd year running) and the new Ugly Betty. Very funny that one -- it was originally a Mexican telenovela that has been redone for the American audience, but the central character is Hispanic. Oh, and I've found endless hours of Dharma & Greg re-runs - how fun!!
Mark it! On Sunday, October 15, the Discovery channel will be airing a two hour show "Discovery Atlas" at 9pm on BRAZIL! They are highlighting a different country every week. The first week was China, last week was Italy and next week is BRAZIL! It is supposed to be showing the story of the country via the personal, indvidual lives of its citizens. It is normally difficult for me to watch live as it conflicts with DH above... but next week there will be an exception! For more details, click here
2 comments:
Cold showers suck. Yay for friends who let you bum showers off them.
Because smaller space with the same ammount of crap looks messier sooner.
Toys stink. The end.
Yes they can and do and will continue to. I find the week of my AF my girls get pissy too. Of course it could be my lacking the ability to deal with them.
cute
yay for fall.
yay for fares
yay for friends
I haven't seen ugly betty. I'm loving grey's anatomy though. It's my guilty pleasure lately.
and I'd watch discovery channel but we don't have cable.
Um, 7 days no blog? You're on notice! ;)
Post a Comment