Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yummy!

I saw some pre-made sesame chicken at Aldi's yesterday while doing my grocery shopping and it looked and sounded so good, but I opted not to purchase it so as to be thrifty :)

That evening I could not get the idea of eating sesame chicken out of my head though. So I looked on-line at AllRecipes.com and found a super simple and SUPER yummy recipe that hit the spot!

To give credit where credit is due, here is the link
Sticky Sesame Chicken

1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup sesame seeds
2 pounds skinless chicken

Just mix together, coat the chicken in the sauce and into the oven it goes. I nuked it a bit to make the oven baking go faster. I poured the extra sauce on top too, and it was so good we were licking the pan!! I made half the recipe for 2 leg quarters and had plenty of sauce for a bit more chicken if needed (except we ate it all)...

2 comments:

KAT said...

That does look good. I think I'll give it a try soon

Amber said...

Ditto- I need to widen my dinner selection and that sounds easy and delicious!