
This week she began to actually draw figures on her MagnaDoodle (those fun toys with the magnet pen that writes and then you can erase it) She drew some people, flowers, socks, and an apple. Today she got a hold of some actual paper and crayons. This is our friend Andrew, (per her report) with someone else and a few cakes surrounding him. Previously it was simply scribbles, though her coloring was getting pretty good with the concept of staying in the lines and different objects being different colors, etc. But this... is really cool I think. Maybe she got some of the artistic genes that are in the family (that I did not get) or I'm just an overly proud and naive parent (this is the typical age according to things I've read that they begin to make drawings of objects, etc.) I guess I'm more amazed at how overnight the change became obvious in her drawing.
2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? All of a sudden Megan is wanting to 'write' and tries her hardest to write letters and stuff. Her drawings have also gotten more detailed lately- when she sits still long enough to color.
I tagged you. You need to go to my blog for the list to fill out
Post a Comment