Monday, August 07, 2006

Things you may not know about me...

Got this from another friend, and thought I'd share my response here.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Dairy Queen
2. Buffalo Wings & Rings
3. Camp Program Director
4. News Room Student Worker

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Aladdin
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Swiss Family Robinson
4. Robinhood: Prince of Thieves

Four places I have lived:
1. Casstown, OH
2. Wooster, OH
3. Marion, IN
4. Lafayette, IN

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brasilian soap operas
3. Almost anything on HGTV!
4. MASH 4077

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. South Dakota
2. Alabama beach
3. Russia
4. Brasil

Four websites I visit daily:
1. hotmail for my email
2. local paper for jobs (ugh)
3. cousin's blog
4. yahoo groups

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. brasilian sausage
3. acerola juice
4. spinach :)

Four places I'd like to be right now:
1. On a horse
2. visiting my best friend in TN
3. anywhere with just my husband
4. back in Lafayette :(

No comments: