MORE cleaning?!?! I must complain for a moment. It seems since moving into our small (tiny) apartment all I seem to be doing (with my hubby's help too) is clean!!! I don't know if it's the tile floors that is hard to get all the crumbs off, or if it's because we spend a lot of time here, and it's all three of us (fortunately minus the dog) ...??
And that does not even include laundry. Since we now have to pay per load to wash and dry again there seems to be more loads to do (and though the machines are not huge, they are a decent size)
Anyway, just me complaining for the day.
2 comments:
In one of our apartments it was all lanoleum. It was really hard to keep the floors clean. I found a couple of area rugs to help, but it was still difficult.
Good luck, I feel your pain.
I feel your pain too. I feel like all I do is clean- but it's never done. I want a fairy godmother- or at least her magic wand!
Post a Comment