Gabriela was tagged by Eve over at It's a beautiful morning
3 things that scare me:
Cold showers
New experiences
Standing on docks
3 people who make me laugh:
Pa-pai (daddy)
Fatima
Tia (aunt) Adriana
3 things I love:
Animals
Coloring/drawing
Seeing planes in the sky
3 things I hate:
ot getting my way when I want it
Time-outs
Car rides much longer than 3 hours
3 things I don't understand:
That “wait” does not mean “no”
When something is all gone, it will not appear simply by requesting it
Mom does not control the tv programming
3 things on my floor:
Coloring books and crayonsSandals
Books
3 things I'm doing right now:
Sleeping
Dreaming
Laying on my new bedspread
3 ways to describe my personality:
Persistent
A bit shy at first, but warms up quickly
Sweet
3 things you should listen to:
My harmonica playing
My singing
My “telephone” conversations
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words, 3 things my mom wishes for me):
To love both countries and blend their cultures well
To be a confident, loving woman
To lead a purposeful life by using what I love and am talented in
3 things I love to eat:
Whatever it is that mommy or daddy is eating
Beans!
Anything else that is offered…
3 things I'd like to learn:
My letters
To close my mouth while swimming
Improve my spoken English
3 shows/movies I like to watch:
XUXA (shu-sha; a brasilian entertainer for children)
Monsters, Inc
The Jungle Book (live version)
No comments:
Post a Comment