Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas (and beyond)!

Our Christmas was really nice this year. We drove over to mom and dad's on Sunday and just hung out there for the afternoon. We checked out a really nice light display that night, which was pretty. Monday, "the boys" went to do some shopping, while mom, Gabriela and I played with the horses. It was not freezing, but we were chilled after an hour or so. That afternoon we visited Grandma, and went to the candlelight service that night. We set out cookies for Santa Claus and crashed. Poor Gabriela had to wait a while after getting up to get started on the presents Santa delivered, but she did a good job waiting. We just relaxed all afternoon, watched movies and ate! I think we all got some nice gifts we all liked. Gabriela prayed for our evening meal and it was the most precious prayer ever... she wished Jesus a Happy Birthday, and stated how much she loves him, everyday, even though she did not get the kitchen she requested from Santa Claus! (she already has a kitchen, fyi). We had to return home on Wed as Fares and I both worked Thurs, and I went in on Friday too. Saturday we finally started making a dent on putting things away...we were a bit delayed as a good friend was moving on Thursday and we were helping out. Gabriela and I re-organized her room and took some things out so it is not so crowded.

Check out the pictures here!

No comments: