Thursday, December 20, 2007
Happy Birthday!
My dear husband got one more candle on his cake this week! I will post the pictures as soon as I find out where he stored them. He got a homemade card and a small present (Christmas is a week away...) earlier in the day from us. That night he opted for a Fazoli's dinner. We drove to the city park to see the light displays. It was so wonderful to hear a excited "WOW" at every house or display we passed coming from the back seat :) She loved the lights. We went back home, and then four friends showed up with the frozen dessert I had to put in their freezer (it wouldn't fit in mine), some gifts (very nice, they were told it wasn't necessary), and a bottle of wine. Fares was not overly surprised, but he had not been informed either. We enjoyed the dessert and watched "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Most stuck around until 1am! We laughed and goofed, ate fresh pannettone (Italian fruit bread popular at Christmas - not fruit cake!), played Dutch Blitz (card game), attempted to play "CSI: Board Game" but I would not recommend it... It was a fun birthday for him I hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment