A quick update on August, before it gets 2 months behind us ... :)
First Day of 1st Grade

School has started out well and she is adjusting to the new school. There are no buses, so we either walk (up a really big hill) or drive to/from school from now on. Very different for me as I always rode a bus and she did last year also. She likes her teacher and has made a few friends so far. She also sees our neighbors regularly at school, which I think helped her feel a little more comfortable at the beginning.
Flowers for our 9th Wedding Anniversary

Before the end of the second week of 1st grade, she lost (finally) one of her top, middle teeth. Its neighbor should soon follow suit. I think we'll be singing "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth" this year :)

After an afternoon of rollerskating and who knows what else, her disheveled appearance made her a copy cat image of this character from Mexican TV
No comments:
Post a Comment