I am from a proud family of bargain hunters. I love it. I hate paying too much for things, even if it's something I can really use or would really like to have. I'm also poor, so all the more reason ;) So I spent my work Christmas bonus today at a well known thrift store. You like Goodwill?... then this is hog's heaven and then some. There can not be a better place than this. It's huge. It's organized. And it's cheap for really good stuff. The downside: not enough time, and trying to be responsible with my budget ... but alas, the "not enough time" helped with the "budget" part ;) Wanna know what I got for under $24 (my budget was $1 more)??? Read it and weep!
- 3 pairs of nice jeans that fit. 2 Gap, 1 Calvin Klein
- 1 pair nice brown leather shoes
- 2 dresses for Gabriela
- 2 dresses as a gift for a neighbor about to have a baby girl
- 5 tops

Think you could beat that? Only on their 50 cent Mondays, :( which I won't be around for (this time.... LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment