Friday, March 14, 2008
Ouch!
I don't know what others are paying, but Tuesday night when I was driving home, I noticed the new gas prices... $3.45! OUCH! The last couple weeks I had paid $3.05 out of town, with in town being $3.17 at the highest. But that $3.45 was a shock to the system and it seriously almost made me cry... I filled up at $3.34 yesterday and it was $40. At this rate, we won't go anywhere for a while. And that stinks. I honestly don't mind paying a little bit more than what we've been accustomed to for so long because I know how much other countries have to pay for their gas, and I think it motivates the market to look for alternative fuels, etc. But, all I can say again for now is "OUCH!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment