I don't know what it is, but lately I have been feeling so zapped at the end of the day. I'm hoping it's just the end of winter blues. I'm sure part of it was that I was out of the house everyday the last two weeks. It may sound odd, but I like to take care of my house: laundry, dishes, shopping, cleaning, etc. I have a wonderful husband (if I've not said it before) that helps out so much, but he has lots to do too, so we get behind, and then we're both tired, and we only get past the absolute essentials. I did get some additional odd and ends done over the weekend:
Friday - Worked a couple hours early afternoon, then spent the rest of the afternoon folding and putting away piles of clothes (a few of which still need to be put away in Gabriela's room) and a few pieces even got ironed!
Saturday - Worked a health fair in the morning, then crashed on the couch after lunch, then shopping done (by myself!)
Sunday - Made it to church, lunch, then crashed again on the couch, gave my husband a haircut (he wanted it all shaved...but wouldn't let me take a pic, afraid of me posting it here. ha ha) It turned out okay, it's just really different than usual.
Monday - Worked this am, got the fridge cleaned up a bit, some greens cut and in the freezer, got my new phone set up, did two loads of laundry, figured out I was denied state offered health insurance b/c I've had lousy temporary insurance (ARGH!), made dinner (which part is going to my friend at her baby shower this weekend), referreed playtime with the girl upstairs.
I can't wait til spring!
1 comment:
Um, I need to see a picture of his hair!! (or lack thereof).
I've been so tired lately too. But I've gotten in a bad cycle of afternoon napping followed by late nights followed by can't pull myself out of bed in the morning... it's a vicious cycle.
Last night though I was in bed asleep by 11:30 (which is early for me) and I was up at 6:45 without an alarm clock today. I get so much more done this way! (Of course I'll forget that in a week).
Post a Comment