Monday, March 03, 2008

Baby Shower!

My BFF is having her second baby this spring. So, we threw her a baby shower... it was great to see her and her belly. Baby's gender is unknown, so we did baby feet as a theme (really cute) but we each made our own guesses as to baby's sex. We'll see soon enough I guess. Another friend of hers hosted at her house and made a great diaper cake (thanks, Amber for the idea) and I made the cake (again, thanks to Amber for some technical inspiration and guidance)



This is a close-up of the cake. It turned out super well I think. It was a labor of love, and most found it tasty I believe. Lemon-cranberry cake.



And this is the beautiful mommy-to-be!

2 comments:

Amber said...

The cake and the diaper cake turned out great! Congrats to Katie!!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! How did you decorate the cake?