Friday, January 18, 2008

WOW!



Wow. This is my first attempt at uploading a video. Not too hard I suppose, but it's taking quite a while to "process" the video. Ugh. I think it's my internet connection... it's been giving us difficulties this week. (As soon as we find where we put it, we'll put up a very late video of Gabriela's Christmas Program.) But this was pretty amazing I had to post it for your enjoyment.

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is amazing. Wow is right.

KAT said...

I'm impressed

Anonymous said...

I have to say "Wow" also! I don't think I could do that with all 10 fingers, let alone just one tongue. Was that Buddy Greene? I think I used to hear him on the radio when I was little.

Anonymous said...

That truly is amazing! Never thought you could get that much sound out of a harmonica!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was mine. Thanks, I enjoyed your videos very much.