No, this isn't a reference to a date, or a verse in the Bible... it's the time (PM) that Gabriela was ASLEEP last night! Amazing! Normally, we can be heading to bed around this time, and maybe asleep by 9:30 or so. Lately, it's been much later than that. But last night she was actually sleeping at 9:15 pm!!!
We had a pretty quiet weekend. It was nice. I got some groceries, I did some finances and organizing, and I managed to limit tv. Gabriela got around to playing with some of her games and we read some books and played together. We practiced writing "Thank You" and "Gabriela" with her lower-case letters... I spent some good quality time on the phone with two of my bestest girlfriends, which we don't get to do as often anymore. And my daddy stopped by on his way back home from St. Louis for a little bit, which was a wonderful surprise! It was good.
Today I get to talk to pregnant teenagers about natural childbirth and being a doula. I'm excited. I'm looking forward to seeing their questions they have for me. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment