It's getting close... almost time for my nephew to make his arrival into this world. We're all pretty excited about him, but so far we are calmly awaiting the perfect day for his entrance. In the meantime, we had a baby shower. I had fun putting it all together and especially liked how the cake turned out! Can you see the heart?
The guest of honor at just over 37 weeks. The cake turned out just like her own belly (she has an innie) And her favorite color is yellow (but I knew that) and blue for the baby boy on his way.

This was priceless! We did the chocolate in the diaper game (she is a chocoholic) and her reaction to seeing/smelling the diaper was hilarious! Just imagine the real stuff!

Here is the expectant cousin... she helped make and design this special onesie for him. It says "#1 Cousin." She is super excited and more than ready to help out and play with him. What she doesn't know yet, is that she will get a matching shirt in pink when he arrives!
4 comments:
Adorable cake! Did you make this?
Yup. I found the idea online a while back and have just been waiting to be able to do it. I thought it was cute too. My SIL liked it too.
Good job on the cake! Super cute! I liked the belly button(and I totally noticed it before you pointed it out). Also your SIL is doing a great job growing that belly- SUPER cute!
YAY for nephews! Kudos on the cake too!
Post a Comment