Let's play along. I got tagged by Sarah.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a senior at The College of Wooster
2. I was working hard on my Independent Study (thesis)
3. I was debating about working another summer at Faith Ranch
4. I was beginning to look for my first "real" job after graduation
5. I was an RA in the all girl dorm and loved it!
5 Things on My To-Do List Today:
1. Blog about Halloween
2. Do some shopping
3. Try to find some missing items at my storage unit
4. Maybe clean the bathroom
5. Vote if the early polls are open today!
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Sweet popcorn
2. Toasted bagel with cream cheese
3. Gingersnaps with cold milk
4. Pretzels
5. Fruit smoothie
5 Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Travel the world!
2. Invest heavily for the future
3. Help fund Birth Centers
4. Help family
5. Buy a nice house
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Casstown OH
2. Middletown OH
3. Wooster OH
4. Marion IN
5. Lafayette IN
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Dairy Queen
2. Wedding Coordinator
3. Doula
4. Counselor
5. Camp Program Manager
5 People I Tag:
1. Penny
2. Franny
3. Adriana
4. Barbara
5. Silvia
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
1 comment:
I don't know how to tag?! Help.
Post a Comment