Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring has Sprung!

I must say... I LOVE Spring. (I also love Fall) Though we did not have a very bad winter, it is always so refreshing to have spring arrive. Last week it was actually nearly summer temperatures, but this week is supposed to be more seasonal. I'm also surprised that one thing I miss is hearing the rain fall on my roof :( I did not get around to taking a picture, but a sure sign of spring is... a dandelion! Ha Ha. I saw one poking out of the ground near our building's door, and it just struck me how peculiar a sign of spring it is.

Anyway, I am glad it is April, but am waiting for this month to go by soon so we can hopefully take a little bit of a breather this summer from our crazy schedule. Here's hoping :)

I do have a few pics to share...



My little angel has not been a destructive child at any age or stage to this point. But earlier this month I found her using crayons on several non-paperous surfaces, and she has begun to use water from the bathroom to play with her tea sets in her room, unsupervised. Fun. But at this age, she is more than capable of cleaning up all by herself as is evidenced in the above picture. (thanks to Magic Eraser too)!



The apartment community had an Egg Hunt for the children this afternoon. For such events, it went better than expected. It was a beautiful spring afternoon!



Face painting was also included in the afternoon's festivities.

No comments: