Monday, March 12, 2007

Four Years Old!!!

So, my little girl is now four years old... I hope my cousin is right and that it is a nice age when they become a bit more cooperative and helpful, more often... She was so super excited for this party she could barely contain herself. It was rather low key, but nice. I felt exhausted but we had a great time with my family and our friends from Indianapolis that came to visit.




I am so amazed at the princess cake and how well and pretty it turned out!! It was a shame to eat her, but she was yummy too! Thanks to my awesome cousin's tutelage via internet and her inspiration to me in cake decorating!!!




Gabriela's good friend Thati!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You did a great job on the cake!! So how did you like working with fondant?

KAT said...

Your cake is beautiful. Good job! Gabriella is looking so big.