So rather than pay (even an inexpensive) photo studio to take pictures of my daughter and then pay for all those extra copies, I've taken to doing it myself. Generally, after a handful of attempts, at least one will turn out pretty good. So these are the top runners for her 4 year old portrait picture:




It was so cute when we returned home from campus after an afternoon of picture taking because her new sandals kept coming off her toe. On the way up our building steps, it came off once more, but she was on the next step before she realized it. Then she said "I'm just like Cinderella!" LOL
2 comments:
Good job! I like the top one best. She's beautiful.
wow! you are quite the photographer, and gabriela is very photogenic! i'm impressed that she will pose so cute for so many pictures. my niece and nephew will NOT do that! i like the top one best too! :)
Post a Comment