Sunday, November 01, 2009

Fall Photos

I love fall. It's truly my favorite season, though spring is always welcome once it arrives :) There is a briskness in the air and for me it gives me motivation to work and enjoy the sunshine while the sun is still able to warm you. The last two weeks I've gotten out a couple times to remove some brush and mess in a corner of the yard, and this week the neighbor girl was over and they were just playing upstairs. I required they go out and enjoy the nice weather we were having that day. And then of course there are pumpkins and Halloween... most pics are self-explanatory











An artist at work...



Our final products (if you notice, the one on the left has a striking resemblance to someone...)




All lit up... (sorry for the blur, I don't have a fancy camera)



Trick-or-Treat!


Gabriela is "Emilia" which is a character from a long-standing children's show in Brasil, based on a book. It is sort of like Raggedy Ann, as she is a rag doll that comes to life and lives all sorts of adventures. It's her newest passion, and we have to record the episode every day so she can watch it when she gets home from school. The costume turned out pretty well... here is one image of what we were going for



The loot



HAPPY FALL!

1 comment:

Barbie Pickut said...

The costume looks great--very creative! I did not see very many homemade costumes this year, which I think is too bad--that is half the fun of Halloween. Glad you are having some nice fall days. I had some nice leaf piles yesterday and thought it was too bad they went un-jumped-in.