Well, I was able to keep my promise to myself yesterday and cleaned house. I actually had taken most of the house pictures last week, but there were still a couple rooms I hadn't been able to get to yet and they were not picture worthy. I spent, literally, the entire day working and cleaning, almost all of it focused on the upstairs... whew! It wore me out, but it's a good feeling to know it's done and now I can focus on more fun things :)
So, here is a foto tour of our home...
We worked real hard to get into another home we can call our own. It's been worth it! It has turned out to be a good home, in a great neighborhood, perfectly located and is serving us well. I hope we can stay here for a long while (though you never know in this day and age). We do desire a bit more space... so if we stay here long enough, maybe we'll build on top of the garage... But right now, we're trying to personalize it and make it our own, which is the fun part!
Some may be asking, which room is going to be the baby's room...? Well... I'm not sure. To be honest, I've not had a strong urge to make a nursery this time around like I did with Gabriela. She slept in our room for quite a while, and I plan to do the same with this one. Over time, we may make the guest room more of a child's room and maybe eventually Gabriela will get the full size bed... or, we'll make the toy room the child's room also and keep the guest room/office and put the tv there, maybe getting a sofa bed instead... So, like I said... I'm not sure and I guess if we are here long enough it will all work out in the end.
1 comment:
Maria,
Your house looks great! I really like it. It seems like most of the projects just involve cosmetic things, and there seems to be a lot of space for you and Fares and Gabriela. Congrats!
Post a Comment