So, for the past year or so I have really enjoyed my cousin's blog. It really is a great way to keep up to date on someone's life without always being able to coordinate times to chat on-line, or spend money on the phone. And another plus is posting pictures without having to send them via email... and then people can look as they please, rather than you filling their inboxes.
The title of my blog speaks to my life, particuarly right now. We have recently had some big changes that we were not expecting... selling our house and going back to school, which includes now living in a small, dorm-style apartment, me looking for a job, my daughter growing up and getting ready to go to pre-school, etc. This will be a journal of our journey to a new life and never really knowing what life will be... rather like a box of chocolates (gotta love Gump!)
Stay tuned for updates on the job search and pictures of our new place and adventures!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm excited that you've finally joined blogdome! I'm looking forward to your posts and pictures!
Post a Comment