Well, my biggest distraction these past six months has been my blessed baby boy... I guess he is what people like to call a "good" baby. He has slept well this whole time (except for two weeks most recently while a tooth made it's way in) and is a happy baby.... easy to calm down, smiley all the time, enjoys looking at people, etc. He prefers to be sitting rather than any other position, though I think standing will soon take that preferred place. He also loves to jump in the jumper. He is a natural "monkey" taking naps frequently in the sling on my back (now that he's bigger, but before he loved the sling and being on my front). He's also very amused by his big sister and is starting to give us marvelously slobbery kisses :) He's starting to discover the water and anything that crinkles calls his attention. He'll also turn around to hear music from our novelas and loves being squeezed and turned upside down and thrown up in the air... He's started tasting food too and insists on drinking from my cup if he is with me, along with the usual grabbing anything that is nearby... He is also what I would call very observant and attentively watches all that is around him, enjoying the scene out our front window often.
We are all very blessed by his presence and I'm personally quite amazed that half a year has passed so quickly! I am doing my best to savor each special baby moment with him as they so quickly develop. Even Gabriela noted a little while back that he was no longer an infant (you know, all tiny and snuggly and sleeping all the time)
Here are some highlight pics of Fernando the past six months...
2 comments:
que cara bonito!!! Can't wait to meet him. we love you guys!
He is an adorable little guy isn't he.
Post a Comment