Friday, January 30, 2009

The Year of Babies

2009 is the year of babies. Every month (so far) this year, I know someone close to me that is having a baby. Some our firsts, others are their third or fifth. But they will all be precious and exciting to welcome to the world.

So, the first one up in January is the second child of my very good friend, Jenny (she's like a younger sister to me). We visited Cheyenna Daisy when she was three weeks old, which was this past Sunday. She's absolutely adorable, and I imagine everyone is right that she looks much like her mother did as a baby.


Here is Jenny with Cheyenna and the diaper cake I made for her with collaboration from my mom and Gabriela. It turned out pretty cute I think.


Here is big brother with Cheyenna. Landon has captured my heart... he is a fabulous little kid with the most amazing verbal ability. He had me at "Ria Ria"


Gabriela with Cheyenna


One more with Mommy... they were matching this day!

No comments: