We got a lot of snow this week!! They are actually saying that it's the most snow in most areas that we've had in 13 years. Gabriela and I went out to play before it got to 10 inches. The first round brought 2-3 inches Monday night to Tuesday. We got to use our "sled" ... a piece of plastic that rolls up and cost me 50 cents at a thrift store!
We actually went down together most of the time, but I did not bring my new tripod or I might have been able to record that... oh well. It was fun.

Together, all bundled up, before going downhill! Almost everytime we got turned around by the time we reached the bottom of the hill.

A snow princess

Happy January in Indiana!
1 comment:
She looks so cute in her snow clothes! We got to play in the snow in Colorado over Christmas, but we sure wish we had more wintertime than we get. How fun!
Post a Comment