Our next graduation was Gabriela's graduation from Pre-School. It was really cute with all the kids in their caps. It was a really nice school and I'm glad we sent her there. But on to the next phase ... kindergarten! But she is one of four girls from her pre-school that will be at the same elementary school. She'll actually go to full day kindergarten, which I was unsure how I felt about until recently. But, she'll be 5.5 years at the start of kindergarten, with two years of good pre-school instruction under her belt, so a full day, though a little long maybe, sounds more appropriate than half-day kindergarten, which would put her in school fewer hours than she was at pre-school. odd. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for all (we'll have to be up earlier) and I'm sure she'll get pretty tuckered out at first... but before we get too ahead of ourselves (we do have a whole summer to look forward to)... here are graduation pictures from yesterday.

Her class singing a graduation song.

Gabriela and her teacher.

Proud parents.
1 comment:
Congrats to Gabriela!! She's getting so big! (By the way- Cori just saw her picture and said, "DORA!") She and Megan will be in the same grade! (I wish we had full day kindergarten here!)
Post a Comment