I got tagged, so I will play along...
A- Attached or Single: Attached, 8 years this summer
B- Best friend: For more than two decades, Katie
C- Cake or Pie: Why not both? Can't go wrong with chocolate cake, but a blackberry pie is too hard to resist
D- Day of choice: any day that is productive, or any day that is relaxing at home with my family
E- Essential item: Sunglasses. Whether it's summer or winter, my eyes can't bear the sun without them...
F- Favorite Color: Greens
G- Gummy bears or worms: I like the sour gummy bears
H- Hometown: Middletown, Ohio
I- Indulgence: icecream
J- January or July: Umm... between these two I guess July, though it gets awful hot.
K- Kids: Gabriela (5)
L- Life is incomplete without: something to look forward to, whether it's simple or something grand
M- Marriage Date: Civil: May 25. Church: August 12, 2000
N- Number of siblings: 1 younger, ornery brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, particularly green ones (tart but crisp)
P- Phobias or fears: tragedy you can't control, particularly with my daughter
Q- Quotes: "We have a secret in our society...it's not that birth is painful, it's that women are strong" Laura Stavoe Harm
R- Reason to smile: my daughter's great big brown eyes
S- Season of choice: It's a tie between spring and fall, both great horseback riding weather
T- Tag 3 times: whoever...
U- Unknown fact about me: I still do not own a regular cell phone. I've had a pay-per-minute phone for a few years, but it is used strictly for travel, and I currently have one for work, but do not feel at liberty to use it for much personal use.
V- Very favorite store: Menard's (home improvement store) and Valley Thrift Store (I'm my daddy's daughter)
W- Worst habitat: Checking my email and blogs several times a day :)
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: I've had both. Neither hurts.
Y- Your favorite food: all kinds. one is hard to pick. here are a few: just about anything dairy, chocolate (with peanut butter or caramel), acerola juice, my husband's cooking
Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
A- Attached or Single: Attached, 8 years this summer
B- Best friend: For more than two decades, Katie
C- Cake or Pie: Why not both? Can't go wrong with chocolate cake, but a blackberry pie is too hard to resist
D- Day of choice: any day that is productive, or any day that is relaxing at home with my family
E- Essential item: Sunglasses. Whether it's summer or winter, my eyes can't bear the sun without them...
F- Favorite Color: Greens
G- Gummy bears or worms: I like the sour gummy bears
H- Hometown: Middletown, Ohio
I- Indulgence: icecream
J- January or July: Umm... between these two I guess July, though it gets awful hot.
K- Kids: Gabriela (5)
L- Life is incomplete without: something to look forward to, whether it's simple or something grand
M- Marriage Date: Civil: May 25. Church: August 12, 2000
N- Number of siblings: 1 younger, ornery brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, particularly green ones (tart but crisp)
P- Phobias or fears: tragedy you can't control, particularly with my daughter
Q- Quotes: "We have a secret in our society...it's not that birth is painful, it's that women are strong" Laura Stavoe Harm
R- Reason to smile: my daughter's great big brown eyes
S- Season of choice: It's a tie between spring and fall, both great horseback riding weather
T- Tag 3 times: whoever...
U- Unknown fact about me: I still do not own a regular cell phone. I've had a pay-per-minute phone for a few years, but it is used strictly for travel, and I currently have one for work, but do not feel at liberty to use it for much personal use.
V- Very favorite store: Menard's (home improvement store) and Valley Thrift Store (I'm my daddy's daughter)
W- Worst habitat: Checking my email and blogs several times a day :)
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: I've had both. Neither hurts.
Y- Your favorite food: all kinds. one is hard to pick. here are a few: just about anything dairy, chocolate (with peanut butter or caramel), acerola juice, my husband's cooking
Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
No comments:
Post a Comment