Here are some updated pics of our garden. We've had a decent crop of vegetables. A fair amount of tomatoes and onions, some beets (not as many as I wanted, but I planted them too close and did not get enough of them thinned out), lots of lemon grass, a couple cucumbers and a squash that is still trying to produce a squash (but we've got time on that one if it doesn't take over the neighbor's gardening plots). Our pepper plants never did produce any peppers so that was money wasted :(
And a few other tall things we've found lately :)
We also have some cool sunflowers!
Close up of our sunflowers!
Corn field in Ohio
1 comment:
Fun!! We went to a BBQ at a friend's house Saturday and came home with tomatoes and squash fresh from their garden. I'm LOVING the tomatoes. I can't wait to have a garden again.
Post a Comment