FELIPE CASADO DA SILVA
Sunday, April 19, 2009
10:34 a.m.
8lb 10 oz (3.9kg)
22 in (56 cm)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
10:34 a.m.
8lb 10 oz (3.9kg)
22 in (56 cm)
I had the privilege to accompany my sister-in-law during her entire pregnancy and labor, and even now into the postpartum period. I have said this to all of my previous doula clients, but truly, it really is a privilege. And so much more so this time with my actual nephew. I am so overcome with joy, for his presence in all of our lives. He will be a blessing to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, and in our extended family as well. We have said "and now we are six" ~ our brasilian family by blood in the US has now been added to by one.
I am definitely a "titia coruja" (a proud aunt) and go visit frequently. We have been trying hard to leave this town for quite a while now, but he is a good reason to stay a little longer if we must!
Gabriela too is quite excited by the arrival of her cousin. She also dotes on him as often as possible.Here he is with his mom and dad. They couldn't be happier either, of course. Welcome Felipe! We all love you very much and are excited by your arrival!
1 comment:
That is so fun that you get to have family close by. I love babies! -Hannah
Post a Comment